Are there any restrictions for flying over high-risk areas or flying indoors at all?


As long as you are flying within your permissions you will be fully covered.  We will be able to offer you cover for all types of permissions you have from the civil aviation authority including any operating safety cases, night permissions, extended line of sight permissions, as long as we have been notified and agreed by us we can insure you to perform these types of flight.

Not answered your question? Ask yours here

If you found this helpful give us a thumbs up below!