Do I need drone Public Liability insurance?


If you are looking to operate your drone commercially in the UK it is a legal requirement to have public liability insurance.

When you are applying or renewing your permissions with the CAA part of their process is to check that you have the correct insurance in place so you are flying legally.

Your insurance will need to meet the specific EU regulation (EC) 785/2004 as well.  This basically means it needs to offer war, terrorism and associated risks to third parties.  Our policy fully meets these requirements.

Not answered your question? Ask yours here

If you found this helpful give us a thumbs up below!