How do I obtain the permission from the CAA in the UK?


To obtain a Permission for Commercial Operations (PfCO) you must first complete a recognised qualification from a National Qualified Entity (NQE) or have a recognised qualification such as the BMFA A certificate.

Once you can prove you ability and competence to fly you will need to complete and application to the Civil Aviation Authority for your PfCO.

This will require creating an operations manual, obtaining the correct insurance, filling out the application form and making a payment for the CAA to process your permission.

Once the CAA approve your application you can then fly commercially and earn money from flying.


Not answered your question? Ask yours here

If you found this helpful give us a thumbs up below!